Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quintrex or Stacer

Re: Quintrex or Stacer

Have on good arthority that the new model Stacer 489 Baymaster will be released in 2weeks time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamo_1 View Post
    Have on good arthority that the new model Stacer 489 Baymaster will be released in 2weeks time.
    Ok thanks for the heads up, I hope your "on good authority" source is right cause I was going to put down a deposit in the morning but I think I'll wait now

Quote Originally Posted by rotachoc View Post
    Ok thanks for the heads up, I hope your "on good authority" source is right cause I was going to put down a deposit in the morning but I think I'll wait now
    Yeah I am, brother inlaw works for Quintrex building the boats.

I personally wouldn't buy telwater. stacer are ok but just average in my opinion. buy a seajay with reverse chines and the difference in quality will become apparent.

when you consider how many boats Telwater have in use Australia wide, problems/issues are really quite low, and if there is a drama, you are dealing with the biggest retail chain in the country, (boats this is) little doubt they will not be in business next week if you have a problem (I do not own a Telwater product by the way) most problems SEEM to come from the dealer side of things, not Telwater.

I would avoid any company that does not freely have an email and phone contact like the plague!

There are times when you want to bypass the dealer and go straight to the source.

You see there's the problem, the dealer is the face/contact of Telwater, they do not deal with the public, even though we expect them to, if your Holden has a problem, do you call GM? if your TV breaks down, do you call Samsung?

Go the quinnie!

Wow Noelm, never a case of by-passing the dealer and going straight to the manufacturer? You must live in small world.

You have the option below should the need arise.

http://www.samsung.com/au/info/contactus.html

Head Office

191 Salmon Street
    Port Melbourne Victoria 3207
    Telephone: 03 9647 1111
    Facsimile: 03 9647 2550
    www.holden.com.au
    GPO Box 1714
    Melbourne Vic 3001

After a great deal of research I ended up buying a Sea Jay 4.25 Magnum2. It handles the rough stuff very well and tows a two man tube with ease. 30hp 3 cylinder Yammie does the job well too! Great fishing boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how did you go with the decision Rotachoc???

Have a look into these awesome little boat for the money.

http://www.boatsales.com.au/boats-fo...&Ridx=2&eapi=2
    LOVIN THE GOOD TIMES FAMILY AND FRIENDS LOVE THE SPORT TIGHT LINES PEOPLE.....