Thread: "Hutchies"Poor Result

"Hutchies"Poor Result

What started off been a top trip ended been a dud. Jigged a few yaka's at the the beccon and procceded to the se corner of Flinders. Within a minute of dropping a livey down caught a 2.5-3 kilo snapper, at that momment i was thinking this was going to be a good session. Dropped another livey down and got nailed by something that could pull 30 pound of drag at a fair speed, lost it due to a 6/0 black magic breaking in half. While all this was happening i was watching a little whale danceing around behind us. The mother came up behind us about 100 meters away. Then this assian fella in a 18m new cat came boarring over to show his missus how much of a ######## he was. He woud have been about 5m away from the baby when the mother popped up about 5-10m away. She blow her water spout and slapped here tail on the water, the fella flew back to the helm and knocked in missus over in the procces. The wind picked up to about 18-20kn in 10 minuets, so then we started to head back in pretty poor conditions. Went to the Curtain and wasted some time{like usall}. Then on the way home i looked back as i herd a noise to see a rod missing[not mine the deckies] he must not have sat it in the holder properly. At least i can have fish for lunch.
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: "Hutchies"Poor Result

Bugga !
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Promising start there Spiro - unfortunate they didn't keep biting. Hope that rod an reel wasn't too expensive .

Now I am back on the water, we'll have to go for a fish together.

Cheers,

Mark

spiro

bad luck to the deckie and good luck for yourself

curtain ...wouldnt waste my time...
    "whats the time"

snappa
    Like most offshore fisho's, the Curtain is a waste of time. I was just after a chance of another snapper and also hopeing the wind would drop off to go back outside. Both where bad chances. How did you go with the big launch?
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

not yet tomorrow if i find someone to help
    "whats the time"