Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jack at the Pin.

Re: Jack at the Pin.

one thing to say (nice)

Beautiful fish!!!
    Very healthy, stocky looking specimen very well done and welcome to the site.

Regards, Tony

Desrves a 10/10 good onya mate

Very well done on both counts
    Alcohol doesn't agree with me, but i sure do enjoy the argument!!!

Lundy

Sweet as mate. It doesn't get any better than that
    cheers
    Steve

awesome fish mate I am also new to the site , started about 3 weeks ago but had all my posts erased.I am new to australia but love lure fishing and have caught a few jacks on soft plastic. Here is a foto of one of 53cm, not as red as yours though

and a close up. cant bring myself to keep these fish, release all of them. Too good a fish to catch only once

Ben_Gray

Yep nice jacks lads must have gone like the clappers

Woh don't tell anyone theres quality jacks at the pin, every man and his dog will be down there if they find that out

Thanks for all the posts. That Jack sure gave me a great trill. As for releasing such a fish, I must be getting softer as I get older, but I find it very hard to keep such a top fish.
    I like to think that one day our paths or the paths of our offspring will cross. I have two young boys, who I hope will have that chance of catching such as fine specimen when they grow up.

Fantastic Jack and a pat on the back for releasing the Jack, because it will be slack if there are no jacks and I'll go spack without my dacks......