Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Barwon Banks Mayhen 09-09-05

Dave

Re: Barwon Banks Mayhen 09-09-05

Well done Chemmy. Looks like your persistance paid off. Good one.

17 maybe 18 pearlies
    bad boy chemmy

good onya Chemmy
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

stuff saying good on ya chemmy this is defintly what we don't need on this site
    pearlies i count that can be easyly seen and thats comeing from 3 people on the boat now thats friggin 6 and a bit pearl pearch per person and what makes it worst your flunting it on here showing them!
    very disapointing to say the very least (wish i could say more)
    bag limits are there for YOUR fishery and for your kids if you ever have them
    your been fishing long enoght around the trap to of know the bag limit and if you don't then i recomend you grab yourself a copy like your been told after the wobbie shooting and read it all the way through
    people that break the bag and size limits should be reported like many people say they would on this site so your lucky your not in NSW or i would be ringing and saveing this as fast as i'm typeing this! >

one last thing for you chemmy
    LIMIT YOUR KILL DON'T KILL YOUR LIMIT

I counted 15 in the boat but I guess I must have miscounted. Believe me we didn't take more than our bag limit on purpose it was a counting error. If I could take back what happened I would but I can't and I am kicking myself for my ignorance and stupidity. I know it's not any one else’s fault but mine and if it is any coalition I feel like sh!t for doing it. I know the limits and regulations but this was a counting error. Believe me it won't happen again.

Sportfish_5

Sorry Chemmy but no excuses can cut it - whats done is done Most have had hot bites when the fish are coming fast but not counting correctly is a lame excuse. Would this be the first time you done this

If I was you I would delete this post

Greg

yes this is the first time this has happened and it will be the last

If your counting skills are as good as your spelling, i can see how this 'error' has taken place!

wow, some people must have their beer goggles on, I could only count 10 - 12. You can' t identify 19 pearlies in any of those shots. I see some squire\parrot but s#it 19 pearl perch wouldnt fit in those two eskies. Unless there is a picture I missed!!!

andrew

andrew, the picture has been taken down, i hope that clears that up

maybe one to many pics this time chemmy you should know better than that mate!! not real flash at all! very disapointing actually.

Jesus Chemmy you live on this site, post reply's to just about every post here whether you know what your taking about or not! you of all people should know better! This flaming has been a long time coming your a chump and there is no excuse you can give for braking the law......ignorence is not an excuse! #>

Chemmy,
    # Thats disappointing buddy, chin up now and remember next time if your not sure, just dont keep any.Something I learnt as a teenager was "Ignorance is no excuse, according to the law." Some people are not going to let you forget this. I dont know how your going to make this right. Maybe your on Catch & Release only, for a while.

Chemmy aka The Barwon Dunce [smiley=dunce.gif]

Cheers
    James

I'm dissapointed ANYONE who is into fishing enough to hang around a forum would do this.
    Obviously the image I have in my head of the type of person that does this is pretty inaccurate.

Bugger!

gotwet

ok i think hes got the message

i cant belive you guys. any one would think the poor bugger speared a whale or something. good fishing chemmy dont let all this high horse stuff get to ya mate.

if this happened on my boat i would just throw the small ones back on the way in. mistakes counting fish happens. glad you didnt run into the law.

look forward to your next adventure and remeber to count them before comming back in.

cheers mal