Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack No 4

Jack No 4

Went out for a flick late yesterday arvo to try and redeem myself after being worked by a horse on friday arvo. Got a nice trev in the arvo and had to work hard for the rest of the night with about 5hrs of solid casting before the red fish hit my lure. Put up a fair fight and had 3-4 solid runs back to his pontoon but came to the net and went 47cm on the mat. Couple of quick pics and he swam off to fight another day.

Luke wish you did have that meeting on i needed a photographer. You better get on the board shortly its now 4 ZIP this season mate

Pics to follow

Cheers Whytey
    If you wish to learn more about reading and getting the most from your Lowrance units or learning more about fishing with artificial baits I will come out in the comfort of your own boat for one on one coaching. Please call for more information.

Re:  Jack No 4

jack
    If you wish to learn more about reading and getting the most from your Lowrance units or learning more about fishing with artificial baits I will come out in the comfort of your own boat for one on one coaching. Please call for more information.

nice fish mate well done,
    If i could get paid the same to fish, sorry boss but i ......!

47 on the mat

another nice fish mate keep em coming.

Slient

Re: #Jack No 4

Worth the effort after 5 hours casting...My arm would be hurt

Great fish mate.

I notice you use shallow diving bombers. Ever had success with the deeper ones?

Pete.

great fish there mate....& you let him go as well....well done

Nice fish there buddy good stuff
    It's all part of the fishing experience

great fish well done

mangrove_rat

Where were these two beauties come from, nice fish buddy

very nice fish ,well done

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias
    Great fish mate.

I notice you use shallow diving bombers. Ever had success with the deeper ones?

Pete.

Yeah Pete i do use them sometimes but ive been fishing floating stucture as in pontoons and boats The shallow divers work a treat in these situations. Awesome fishing them during dayligt hours in clear water u can see the stike. Picked up another 2 cod today and missed a jack that had a swipe at my lure.

Cheers Whytey

keen_as_mustard

Whytey,

you are having a good season so far - hope it stays that way

marty

nice one mate! u are the man!

ill leave it at that! im in next trip!