Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pb jack

Re: Pb jack

Top stuff Jeremy. Looks very familiar that spot.
    Great looking fish.

Richie

Quote Originally Posted by richieboy
    Top stuff Jeremy. Looks very familiar that spot. #
    Great looking fish.

Richie
    Lots of crabs pots in the creek so it doesn't surprise me. just need high tide to get a boat in there. we only just made it out in the canoe on low without haveing to get out and walk

scored another two this morning. one was only a midget but the other fish was around the 40cm mark. also got snotted by a good cod. My computer is playing up at the moment but i'll post a pic of the jack later on.

mangrove_rat

nice fish mate, what side of town is this little creek....u gonna let us know? without giving too much away? nice fish though, hope i get a couple this weekend, let ya's know

Quote Originally Posted by mangrove rat
    nice fish mate, what side of town is this little creek....u gonna let us know? without giving too much away? nice fish though, hope i get a couple this weekend, let ya's know
    Think narrow and think pumicestone passage. They're in all the creeks up that way you just have to work for them. Try to limit boat noise and get away from the crowd. Put your effort into major bit periods ie changing tide, dawn and dusk. Deep water with big logs fallen in from the bank helps also. Reidy's little lucifers are doing well. Get your lure right into the structure, every foot out from the snag halves your chances.

Hi wombats better half here, just great mate i caught my first jack last weekend and let him go too as the other half said not bad being a shela
    Hello

Nice work Jeremy, sounds like a healthy little creek, good on ya for letting them go too!
    Your a champion
    Cheers
    Toppy