Thread: Where have the single cabs gone?

Where have the single cabs gone?

Guys I am in the market for a single cab anything. I'd prefer a Hilux but they seem as rare as. I have done most of the online car guide sites and they seem to be mostly king cabs, cab chasis or dual cabs.

I want a 4x4 single cab with a canopy with the windows that fold out so I can access my work tools up the front withouth clambering over em.

We don't have any kids (or mates) so we only need the two front seats to park our bums on. A four wheel drive of the one attached is what I need.

Any thoughts of how to get one?

I know the hilux is springs over axles making it a long way off the deck and giving it the Rolux handle. I would imagine the tritons/couriers etc aren't as they appear so much lower but have never crawled under one. I don't think I really need the height for the tracks I'll be towing my little 3.9m tinny down up here so what are peoples feelings on the non toyota 4 cylinder fourbees?

Re: Where have the single cabs gone?

how about one of these?

MITSUBISHI TRITON UTE 4WD - ONE OWNER! 1989, diesel, new tyres, waterpump, timing belt, radiator fan, master cylinder, brakes and AC compressor, has bullbar, towbar, sidesteps, roofrack, canopy, extra spare wheel & tyre, no oil leaks in transmission, engine or diff. Well maintained. $7900