Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #river to reef fishing comp/cleaned up

Re:  #river to reef fishing comp/cleaned up

Well done Scott . What an effort to gaff one of them after the fight .
    Why did nobody tell me about the comp. I was out saturday and released a large cobe . Oh well......I'm sure I would have got too exited and wouldn't have landed it if I knew it was a prize . No fishin for me for a couple weeks now so leave some fillets swimming for me .
    Cheers, Jay

thanx guys

westie ya should have said gday,its hard in those big crouds you never know who;s who.

jay
    i didnt tell ya about the comp cause i didnt want to kick your ass

cheers scott AKA ''THE WORLDS BEST FISHERMAN''

Scott you'll need that new Fisher to fit your head in
    Oops I mean't the big fish your catching

Well done scott.
    That is certainly a prize fish even if you weren't in a comp and to catch it and land it yourself, well....
    New boat ay! You'll have to get a transom door put in if you keep this up!
    Cheers birdy!

Re: ##river to reef fishing comp/cleaned up

Quote Originally Posted by nofrills
    jay
    i didnt tell ya about the comp cause i didnt want to kick your ass #
    #
    To true mate, glad your looking after me. Can I please have the straw off the lid off one of the INOX bottles as a consolation prize please as I've lost one of mine.

cheers jay AKA "THE WORLDS 2ND BEST FISHERMAN"

Scott, I am keen to have a quick chat. Check your PM's

Cheers,

Mark

lol jay

mate ill give ya an empty can ot the stuff as well AND ive also got a plastic fish scaler and a big ugly lure that are all yours if you want to pick them up.

hey TBIRD
    hows it goin,you been a bit quiet of late

brooksy
    my missus said my new big head really suits me,cause now its more in poportion to my ass {is that good or is she being mean to me again }

Yeah gotta watch those wives Scotty, nasty critters they are make us go to work and do all those other non fishing related things like mowing.

"the worlds best fisherman" hey
    read this a couple of days ago, but only stopped pissin myself laughing now, so could post a reply.
    if anyone wants to see some video of the "worlds greatest fisherman" in action. i have about 10 minutes of " the worlds greatest fisherman" catching a magnificent stick. the hook set was brilliant, the fight supreme, the result- a bloody piece of stick on the last f#%^ing live bait in the tank.
    now for the important stuff old mate, buddy, pal few of those nice new shiney lures might go alright, can i have a turn please, please, buddy, pal
    looks like your mojo has returned big time you guru

Scott,

Sorry about the late reply, but very well done indeed champ.
    [smiley=laola.gif]

I guess I might have to pull my finger out for the spanish season coming up.

I'am heading up north for a month over chrissy so I hope to get some practice in.

hey paul

tell foxy if he has any inquires with regards to catching quality fish please dont hesitate to call .just do it before 730PM cause after that im either pissed or asleep .

NOW DAZZA
    What happened on that video was i was connected to a 7kg plus jack{i could tell from the hit}after a long and ferocious fight{on 1kg line}he did manage to snag me.What can i say,Just because i look perfect people sometimes think i am
    As for the shiney lures and stuff i won;i dont want you to feel left out old pal so im giving you two of my prizes,the first is this trick looking lure that im sure will have sharper hooks than anything else in your tackle box

the second is ths cool hook remover

Thats write my friend,no more lost rigs for me.Now my favorite deckie is armed with this little baby old mister reef shark or grumpy old mister hammer head will have to cough up that livey rig to fight another day.

OH

and just so you dont stay awake all night waiting for your new toys.Go and have a look under your pillow

Re: ##river to reef fishing comp/cleaned up

hey mac tuna man
    you must have been quick
    thanks,
    santa has come early, they are great.
    now my goal is to take that lure every time we go out and drag the bloody thing all over the ocean, dosen't matter if i don't catch anything on it, it is such a wonderful present.

re the video, mangrove jack my arse, more like you were half asleep/pi$$%d and the livie swam around the snag, but your version sounds good

you win (for now)