Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is a Ausfish Members  from around CQ

Needmorerum

Re: Who is a Ausfish Members #from around CQ

Just to update, yeah I know, not that long since my last post, I just figured I would make sure I can get a table.
    I have booked a table for 8 on the corner of the balcony for 3.00 - 3.30. It is in the name of Ausfish, so if any of us get there first we know where to go.
    I hope I'm allowed to use the name for this Steve, I don't want to step on any toes.

Corry

Thats a great plan I don't mind turning up shall I come in me boat or take the 4 b are you guys serious? This is even better than I thought Lets do it If we get enough people Put on some nibbles.Hardcorr you are a legend.Those of you from up Rocky and surround are not left out as Hardcorr will keep an up to date happening at the yachties I hope [smiley=lost.gif]. .Please confirm time at 3.00pm
    Terrific
    BladeRunner [smiley=bandana.gif]

Needmorerum

I have created a new post for the Sunday Session for those of CQ. Please read details off that and if there are any further questions, just ask.

If this is a hit, we may make it a regular for those windy weekends.

Corry

where
    [smiley=bandana.gif]

Needmorerum

Sorry guys, here's the link
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfis...num=1088597939

Corry

Hey guys, I dont actually live in boyne but until a month ago i was visiting every month for at least 4 days. My brother has been up there workin for the last 12 months so why i have the opportunity to fish a different area (i live 5 hours driveaway) we have just been leavin the boat up there. Did a fair bit of crabbin mainly in the boyne as boat ramps close. Did a bit of fishin out around seal rocks but went average. Fished the boyne south trees a bit and have had some good and bad results. I prefer castin plastics and lures so some days can be hot and cold. Only the one barra from south trees so far. Fished awonga a bit to but only landed the one barra out there. My brother heads out with mates to the reefs and they usually go well. Though his job may finish soon so it will all have to end. Its been good to learn a different area especially the salt as im more of an impoundment person. I would like a bit more time and explore some more areas.

Any way yous are lucky up there. Also that yacht club is a good place to sink a few and wish i could be there in time.