Thread: New Category

imported_admin

New Category

Have set this section up to allow people to list items that they have either lost or have had stolen.

Please post up a picture of the item wherever possible.

The more information you can give about the item the better chance you will have of making people aware of the item.

If anyone sees an item that is listed on this section you should contact the person that has listed the item or the police (Crime Stoppers 1800 333 000), do not confront the individual yourself.

For more information on Property Safety, Identification and Security have a look at the Queesnland Police website on this link - http://www.police.qld.gov.au/pr/serv...property.shtml

Re: New Category

mate what a great idea......i am sure this will help a lot of people...good on yas

cheers.................corza

CHRIS_aka_GWH

steve,

can we use this forum to warn others of places to avoid (ie boat ramps where you've had breakins) etc

chris

ps has anyone seen BIG MAL's sense of humour. He seemed to have lost it a few weeks back when I had him out flinging plastics for 6hours in the rain for no result....

... it was a pretty good sense of humour too - all of us here would appreciate it back

imported_admin

Chris

I would imagine that as reports of stolen gear and the place and circumstances around the theft are posted people will start to see patterns emerge on places and times.