Thread: Swapping Trailers - Gladstone

Needmorerum

Swapping Trailers - Gladstone

Seen a guy today swapping a trailer at one of the Auckland Creek boatramps. Hope he wasn't pinching it. I took a couple of photo's of him anyway. If anyone is missing a trailer at least you can see who took it.
    Haven't heard of to much going missing up here as yet, hopefully the ramp rats will stay away from our area.

CQ_Fisher

Re: Swapping Trailers - Gladstone

G'Day Hardcorr,

Mate, I'm glad there are blokes like you around who are willing to pay attention to what is happening around our boatramps. Knowing that makes me feel alot better about leaving my car and trailer unattended for hours on end at ramp. Although, as you mentioned, i have heard very little reports about theft from our local Gladstone ramps. That picture must be at the Morgan St ramp, is it? I've never used that one before. I mainly use the Calliope River & Yacht Club ramps. Looks like your boat is fairly new, judging from what i can see in the pic it looks like a Stacer Proline of SF Series?

Anyway, 3 cheers for the crime stopper with the digital camera. You should consider becoming a private Investigator, you must have been hiding there behind your boat to get that snap of the suspicious trailer theif. hahaha