Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Rod Building Workshop/Weekend  Round UP !

Re: Rod Building Workshop/Weekend #Round UP !

thanks for the kind words roz, i have just had a reply from myles at bearclaw rods and i can follow up the marbling side of things , and have also looked at the viswrap program and its aviability so i can do other cross wraps etc..... why did i get into this stuff????????? cheers ian

Quote Originally Posted by sid_fishes
    thanks for the kind words roz, i have just had a reply #from myles at bearclaw #rods and i can follow up the marbling side of things , and have also looked at the viswrap program and its aviability so i can do other cross wraps etc..... why did i get into this stuff????????? # cheers #ian
    i ask myself the same question Ian.

It seemed so simple when I just built the wretched things and didn't worry too much about the binding.

It's people like DR, Volvo. David Boyle & Stu, that have helped cultivate my obsession....gotta blame someone.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Re: Rod Building Workshop/Weekend  Round UP !

Nice work Ian,I think you told me it was sabre blank you used,Iwould be interested to know what you think of your rod after you fished with it,you must be looking forward to nailing some fish with it .

cheers mickey.

mickey,mate the blank is a Hastings EGUSA blank,and a cant tell how it fishes yet[ i cant seem to get enuff time ], but i am looking forward to using it. cheers ian