Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What Type of Boat have you got?

What Type of Boat have you got?

Just thought I'd start something similar to what is in the 4wd section at present...

Here is mine .. Its a 17.5ft Haines signature ...

Re: What Type of Boat have you got?

well Heres mine
    not moored properly
    but ya get that
    20 foot glass hartley design 115 merc

bidkev

Mine's in the "family" boat thread, posted earlier. It's going on holiday tomorrow at the Pin for 5 days. It's never seen a Jew , so I thought I might introduce it to some :-)

Only one more sleep! :-)

kev

aquarius

Most of you know my boat...........1550f Haines Signature with a 90 hp merc
    Cheers Brent

Heres my boat, but it now has a few less stickers then this pict, also minus the leccy on the front.. its a 4.3 meter Kakadu Seahunter with a 35hp Evinrude Pony on the back with silver ausfish stickers on it

Tim

I Haven't got one

Well your gonna find it hard to surpass this one. I’ve got a savage snipe, has rivets with variances in colour, from white to yellow to aluminium. It was created in nineteen hundred and Noah. Originally had a 9.9 Hp now has a modified transom which now houses a 20 Hp Yamaha. She gets up and skips along and can be some times a bit hairy. I pinched some form ply for the floor ( a bit heavy I know) and slapped on top of that some old cricket pitch matting (mmmm nice under the feet). The bow has painted non-slip sh*%t, which I actually find helps me to slip?!?!?!?! The hull contains more welding patches than rivets with (of course) more welding to be done. She get skull dragged from up banks, across rock bars and she sighs with relief when I have a normal retrieve. For the more difficult retrieve I have a considerable sized wench on the front (whoops, winch). Oh and I got 4 rod holders, a cheepie sounder, I even invested in a measuring board (just incase a fish will grace the floor of this vessel) and she lights-up like a christmas tree at night. She gets me from A 2 B just fine and in some cases record time. But the best thing about this old jigga, is that its mine and I don’t owe a cent on her. Bloody rippa.

Cheers Zedjack

Cruise Craft Explorer 600 with all the goodies.
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

heres mine. and like zedjack she's all mine. good fun for me at the moment but boy i really like the look of blazes new boat.

DaneCross

Ooooh Heath, you own my dream boat - the 6m Cruise Craft [smiley=smitten.gif]
    On another note, this thread has made me realise I have no decent pics of my boat, definitly have to set about getting a few next time I'm out in it.
    Stay tuned,
    DC

Mine is a 4.55 Tupperware tinnie and have realised I am with DC in the decent pics department
    Anyhow here is the best I have at the moment
    Cheers
    Mark

Sportfish_5

Here is my rig

Cheers Greg

has a leccy with 90amp deep cycle , cockpit lights and nav light, am/fm radio, small live well (20L), cheap sounder, and bielges

Hey Basserman, you know you have made it in life when your shed where the spare boat is kept is carpeted.

Crikey,, I only have this to fish from
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech