Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: how to eat stingray

Re: how to eat stingray

well thanks for all this interest you guys have shown. I havnt ever even caught a stingray before, the idea just came into my head about the things and what better place to find out things you wanna know about, then post a question on here! I probably will never catch one now haha. And EVAN BOY! if you would have read the post in the first place properly i wasnt targetting the things! I think you should consider even talking on here... whats the point of saying something like that.. is that gonna help me, telling me that i shouldnt consider my self a fisherman! People dont come on this site to ask questions and then get stabbed ! So if you want to post a thread on here make it usefull!!!!! >
    Thanks alot to all the other NORMAL people for the help and advice. Cheers
    Jamie*

Here Here Jamie
    ><((((º>.¸.•'´¯)

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved, Gabriel Marcel

I wouldn't worry too much about what has been said by good ol evans boy......you would think he would be laying low after a few of his more recent posts.

Its interesting to read some of the recipes for sting ray and I have learnt something new today. When its quiet its still alot of fun trying to get a big ray to the boat on light gear.

A good topic Jamie.

Regards Cameron

PG

I'm keen to give these rays a go too. Have thought about it many times cos there are sooo many up here it's just ridiculous.
    Mate told me he skins the flaps, fillets them and cuts the fillets into strips. Then he soaks the strips in milk overnight in the esky, something about getting the ammonia flavour out of them. He swears by it but I'm yet to give it a go.
    I reckon they'd be a bugger to peel too.