Thread: Agnes Annual M & G. Oct 2006

Re: Agnes Annual M & G. Oct 2006

will be good to catch up newby

p.s i'm in the judging side of the cookups

Quote Originally Posted by DALEPRICE
    will be good to catch up newby #

p.s #i'm in the judging side of the cookups #
    Shhhhhhhh how much do I have to give you to guarantee a win for Newby? [smiley=devilish.gif]
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Team Allison Vs Team Betram. BF

Haven't you heard NEWBY... it's Ausfish Vs PBA.

A crab recipe has already been nominated, so you'll have to do something in ' cuttlefish ". Seafood is the theme, afterall. !

We might get to see you up at Awonga Trev, if the weather craps itself !!

CHeers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

I have a house booked and will be there.

Not sure of which team AF or PBA - maybe the winning one? #

The deckie situation is a bit dodgy but I think I have at least one. #Also think I have another PBA skipper to share the house so should be all good.

Was up there last year but didn't meet too many ausfishers. # #I think I saw Newby at the ramp.

Reckon it was all because Snappa was too busy catching reds to introduce anybody. #

Maybe will do better this year.

Regards

John

This is gunna be a good one

Come on guy's, get your butts up here for what is looking like one hell of a good time for all. Past m&g,s have been great, but this one is gunna top them all!!!!!

Newby
    That,s a very threatening challenge!! Especially with the thought of nightly administered handicaps provided by copious quantities of single barrel Jack Daniels!!!! As an honoury member of team allison, your challenge is accepted and returned.
    One, two, three, four We declare a fish war!!!! [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=confused.gif]

Regards, Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill
    Team Allison Vs #Team Betram. #BF #

Haven't you heard NEWBY... #it's Ausfish #Vs #PBA.

A crab recipe has already been nominated, so you'll have to do something in ' cuttlefish ". #Seafood is the theme, afterall. !

We might get to see you up at Awonga Trev, if the weather craps itself !!

CHeers #Phill
    Bugger. Ok then I will do a prawn recipe. If nothing else I will eat a bucket load of prawns perfecting another NEWBY THE GREAT recipe. And as for the teams, i will have to set my targets at team allison another M&G. So its all for one and one for all and team AUSFISH Will, and I mean WILL definately romp it in against the power boat boys.

P.S. Tony i will need a few spots further out mate from your davy jones locker of rippa's.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by agnes_jack
    This is gunna be a good one

Newby
    That,s a very threatening challenge!! Especially with the thought of nightly administered handicaps provided by copious quantities of single barrel Jack Daniels!!!! As an honoury member of team allison, your challenge is accepted and returned.
    One, two, three, four We declare a fish war!!!! #[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=confused.gif]

Regards, Tony

Tony, It looks like I may have to take this challenge another time. I am all for a friendly challenge with guys that have boats named after girls, IE Allison....(not that I can talk, the Bertram is called "Nellie K" but will soon be called "Stillcarnelpya") But war has been declared with the PB boys. The single Barrel challenge still applies though mate. I can see it now sitting on the deck of the berty soaking up the first of 1770's balmy nights watching the sun go down and FEELING the jack go down. Ahhhhhh bloody good country Australia. Chilli crab, newbyfied prawn something or other. Mmmmmmmm How many more sleeps???? 70 something??
    NEWBY T.G.

Hey Lucky Puill, What does CRFF stand for ?

I am a new member and do not understand all the abreviations as yet.

Rufus.

CRFF.....Coral Reef Fin Fish. These are species regislated for protection, in regard to sizes and bag limits. They also have other rules applying to them such as ' removal of pectrol fin ".

There is ' closed seasons' for these species up north here.

All this information can be found on the DPI&F ( Department of Primary Industries & Fisheries ) web site. Also the new " boating safety guide " has the info. Further info for this area ( Agnes Water ) can be found at Agnes Water Bait and Tackle, on the road into Agnes. Tony has all the Govt issued booklets, maps and ..........stuff that will put you straight.

Any and all tackle shops should have this info.

Sorry for all the abbreviations, but soon enough you'll pick it up.

try this link and have a look around.

http://www.dpi.qld.gov.au/cps/rde/xc...8_ENA_HTML.htm

also, a direct link to the CRFF list:-

http://www2.dpi.qld.gov.au/fishguide/

Request a hard copy from:

DPI&F Business Information Centre on 13 25 23 or email callweb@dpi.qld.gov.au

CHeers Phill

"Reckon it was all because Snappa was too busy catching reds to introduce anybody. # #
    "

NO....

they had me fillet"ing the fish to all hours of the nite .....

i have organised to be CREW again .. not taking the haines so it can stay home in the shed and look pretty for when i get back ..

all fish ....
    attacking & attracting
    devices are in place ....

bring on them "red" fish"
    "whats the time"

Goodday Snappa
    I recko for any one that missed snappa last year wasnt looking at all.
    we just headed around to have a look at all them reds (got lost and went to the wrong house), but got my reel handle and was made more than welcome, then we went and found corry's ranch and where we were supposed to be.
    If my memory serves me correct Pete you was inside havin a well deserved beer (not filleting fish)
    cheers
    blaze

Hey Phil and Tony!

Sorry guys won't be able to make. bad timing >

Hope to catch up soon after though ,for more secret "marlin/bait fish grounds"

Still paying for my phone bill after ringing every man and his dog about my "marlin on my own" trip

Great memories

Cheers

Sy

all fish ....
    attacking & attracting
    devices are in place ....

Snappa,

Does that include bananas?

Regards

John

No worries Symon.

Are you over it yet ??????

Many more opportunities await you here. see ya then.

Cheers Phill

Pete,

I would check ya boat thoroughly before every offshore adventure. Even though Bananas are deaer than Gold, some may make their way into a sidepocket.........

Phill

>

i have to sleep in the boat ......
    "whats the time"