Thread: Pin Flaty

Pin Flaty

Has anyone got a pic of a bigger 1??
    This 1 is a tad over 80cm/3.5 KG
    This one like all the ones i catch go back.
    then it realy gets ughly

Re: Pin Flaty

my wife caught this one 72cm
    this one was released too.
    then it realy gets ughly

proof some people are catching illegal sized fish nice work

Gee, you and your wife look very similar Nah seriously mate good catch. Theres somethin about a big flattie isn't there. Well done

Cheers, Lachie

Good Fishin - what did you get them on?

I got they on 100mm pink Squidgies
    then it realy gets ughly

Looks like Tiger Mullet Chanel???? I lost a biggy there during the 2002 Flatty Classic.Good on ya 4 lettin them go.Alot of ppl dont belive in the new slot limits and still keep there big 1s. MQ

no mate not tiger mullet but close.
    then it realy gets ughly

couple of nice flatties u caught there mate. my biggest went 2cm short of 1m and was caught in the deep hole in front of swan bay at the pin. i never got to get a pic because i rarely take a camera in the boat with me but luckly i was fishing with a mate and his dad so i do have someone to prove that i did catch it.

Got a 5 kg flattie at Moreton Is. about 5 or 6 years ago now. Could hardly lift the thing co it was nearly as big as me and i do have a pic but no scanner. Dad said it was exactly like lifting a five kg bacon box cos that was what he lifted every day n yeah it woulda been approx 5 KG.

Cheers, Lachie

how tall are u lachie.

cheers......corza

Gee. It says 192 cm on me licence now and if that was 5 or 6 years ago i woulda been 170 or somethin i spose??? i really dunno. It was atleast 90 cm long i iknow that cos soon after i got the picture back i measured meself and got the fish to be like at least 90 cm so yer.