Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Wildlife Pics

Re: Wildlife Pics

Those pics were great Doug! Thanks for posting them!

E.C.
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

Nothing wrong with stinkin' Mackies tim.

As for women following it must have been at a distance cos I never saw them

Yeh, if you saw Doug's gallery, you'd be truely amazed at the photos he's taken, i get the honour of taking him out fishing occassionally and its always good fun, he's a funny fella too, good for a laugh!! and practically a neighbour only living 2 streets away if ya think about it hehehe..

Im not a photographer, but these are some of my picts taken on a basic 3.2 megapixel digi cam... hopefully very soon, ill be buying a somewhat more gruntier digital slr camera and with some help from Doug, might be able to express myself a bit more through photos.. even if its not for profit.. just a way to do something

Tim

I have to thank Doug for posting my shot of the coral - sometimes he forgets which shots are his. That's it, I'm going fishing

Mrs Doug aka Margo

Yes, yes, yes, but who was standing beside her nagging constantly how to take the photo properly

Bridal falls Milla Milla.

A rainforest local

Nullarbour plains

Noosa

Very Noosa

Very Very Noosa

Cooktown River

The last one I promise

Good pics Zeeke and Doug. I'm not sure how long the "Noosa" series will be left up on the board but...well...um... soooooooo, what kind of camera do you use? I imagine it has quite a powerful zoom lense?

E.C.
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

No I really don't like big telephoto or zoom lenses. I prefer to go up to people and tell them who I am and what I am doing, you get to meet the best people that way

I use Nikon gear I bought my first nikon in 1972 and my last one last year I plan to buy another one and stuff this year too. At the moment most of my work is done on a Nikon D70 with an 18-70 lens I want the 12 -24 lens so I can get in closer.

If the photo is not good enough you are not close enough. Robert Cappa