Thread: Stanage bay double doonk

Stanage bay double doonk

Hi guys,

It’s been a long time but has anyone herd about the Stanage bay double Doonk?

Re: Stanage bay double doonk

Pretty sure the Stanage Bay double Doonk is a method used by experienced crabbers in the area. When hunting deer in the mangroves.

Hey fellow double Doonka’s. Yes this is the method I have only recently mastered but it tripled our catch rate after the first trial.

We found it made no difference to our Catch rate of deer however.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Hi guys,

It’s been a long time but has anyone herd about the Stanage bay double Doonk?
    Hi mate, it's been a while,have you got another boat these days since the Noosacat 4100, I sold my Allison and only have the tinnie in the meantime so I'd be interested in the double Doonk. I'm sure Mojoes would also be interested as he chases them in Pancake Creek.

Cheers Sam
    One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce and canonized those who complain.
    Thomas Sowell

IMG_2837.jpg

Some great crabs around! Haven't been on here for a while will work out the sideways picture thing !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Living the dream, Barry

Attachment 127410 Attachment 127411Some good examples of quality crab using the double donk method

Quote Originally Posted by hookinin View Post
    Attachment 127410 Attachment 127411Some good examples of quality crab using the double donk method
    The attachment didn't come through, for me at least.
    One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce and canonized those who complain.
    Thomas Sowell