Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Living in Gladstone since dad had a stroke

  1. #1

    Living in Gladstone since dad had a stroke

    Hello everyone after being on the road for 3 years we have finally dropped anchor here in Gladstone .My good mates been diagnosed with blood cancer .So sad .He invited my wife and I to stay a while until we can get our own house .That seems to be very difficult now .Dad had a stroke while we were travelling and now they live in the caravan park .Its time to catch up to all my long lost fisho friends .Hope your all fantastic .
    Shut up and fish

  2. #2

    Re: Living in Gladstone since dad had a stroke

    I hear the Gladstone fishing has gone hang busters since the net bans were introduced. Hope to see some fishing reports coming thick and fast. Iím hoping to do some trips up that way in the near future and hope I can get some tips
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us