Thread: blood worms

blood worms

Hi all where can i buy blood worms on the gold coast and how much
    thanks snap

Re: blood worms

Good question..... probably can't buy blood worms... but some bait shops sell Mud worms as Blood worms.

Hard to did them at the GC.

Gem Bait & Tackle will sell live & frozen ( cured ) worms. you'd have to call them for pricing. 3287 3868

BCF sometimes sell cured bait, so try them............... good luck.

I am thinking you are Whiting Fishing ? I have had good sessions on the cured worms, but obviously live are better.

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

thanks for that
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Good question..... probably can't buy blood worms... but some bait shops sell Mud worms as Blood worms.

Hard to did them at the GC.

Gem Bait & Tackle will sell live & frozen ( cured ) worms. you'd have to call them for pricing. 3287 3868

BCF sometimes sell cured bait, so try them............... good luck.

I am thinking you are Whiting Fishing ? I have had good sessions on the cured worms, but obviously live are better.

LP

thanks for that Phill

On the Sunny Coast occasionally (maybe once a month or even longer) you can get them but most times it's beach worms.
    One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce and canonized those who complain.
    Thomas Sowell

Go and dig them your self just find some nice sea grass beds and turn them over with your pitch fork and put your sods of sea grass back to easy.