Thread: My new D-Max finally arrived.

My new D-Max finally arrived.

Maxxienne
    and her extras:-
    Built January 2023, delivered 14 March 2023. Isuzu D-Max, MY23 4 x 4, 3.0L CRDI SX , Crew Cab. Silver Mercury paint.
    Full window tint with windscreen strip
    Weather Shields to all doors, Sheep skin seat covers
    Rubber floor sand catch mats, Dash mat
    Apple Car Play Bluetooth auto sync to iPhone
    Wireless phone charger, Dash Camera
    GME UHF with remote head unit
    2 x 150db Horns, 1 x multi function speaker / horn
    Redarc Brake controller
    iDrive Throttle controller ( set to auto )
    Start battery to house battery cabled and managed
    Goodyear Silent Trac A/T 265 / 75R 17 tyres
    Bedrock Mag wheels including spare
    EZ Tools full alloy tray, 2 door canopy, trundle drawer, under-tray tool boxes, mud guards and 3 x roof racks. All locks keyed alike.
    Towrite 3.5 ton towbar, tongue, 7 pin flat plug and hotwired Anderson plug.
    Touring, Hard Shell Roof Top Tent, 160w Solar panel fitted on top
    Long handled shovel in brackets to roof rack, 270 degree Foxwing awning
    6,000 lumen LED light bar ( reversing )
    12v water pump with portable hot water shower system
    iTech 12v solar system. 120a/h Lithium battery, 1000w invertor, 240v / 20amp charger, 20amp DCDC charger, battery monitor gauge linked to a Kings control box
    12v Travel Oven, 65 litre dual zone fridge freezer.
    300L/ minute air compressor
    Internal canopy LED light bars on dimmer switch
    Full recovery and tool kit with spares. AEG Battery rattle gun.
    Bossco no-loop steel bull bar with integrated indicators and driving lights and bash plates
    7 inch round LED spot lights, 1 Lux @ 1,000mtrs
    Full EFS 2 inch lift ( 450kg constant ) suspension, includes XTR shockies
    Diesel pre filter / water trap system
    Fire extinguisher and Remote Area First Aid kit.
    Custom pin stripping and chrome badges.
    I’ve had most alarms turned off.
    Thanks to the following:- Speedy Towbars, Slacks Creek. Instant Windscreens, Slacks Creek. EZ Tool boxes, Coopers Plains. iTech, W.A, Kings Adventure 4 x 4, Parkinson. Bossco Auto parts, Prestons NSW. Repco Max , Slacks Creek. Goodyear Auto, Springwood. Harris Mechanical, Buccan. On Track 4WD, Slacks Creek and a few various other retailers for accessories and advice. For those that want to know, I got SFA change out of 80K. I also got a really well built, tough 4 x 4 tourer that will see me happy for many years to come. Do it right the first time, as I did with my previous 4 x 4. Price of accessories was not the priority, more like accessibility and availability along with warranties provided and proven products.

I've been on a quick trip to Airlie Beach and upon return fitted bullbar etc.

My Colorado has been sold.

cheers LP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Re: My new D-Max finally arrived.

Have you got everything ,and what will you use the horn come external speaker for ? And have you got some binoculars in the side pocket to see your lights at 1000 mts that’s a some criter blinding light capacity enjoy your new rig.

Wow, I like what effort you have put into it. In the old days, a winch, a shovel and a portable air compressor with a swag and an esky in the back was enough.

That's still good value compared to trying to buy a boat for that amount of money and look at it and wonder why it costs so much.
    One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce and canonized those who complain.
    Thomas Sowell

Nice rig , I’d be interested how you had the sensors turned of I thought you had to turn them of each time you drove it . Hope your as happy with yours as I am with my 9 year old version . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin59 View Post
    Nice rig , I’d be interested how you had the sensors turned of I thought you had to turn them of each time you drove it . Hope your as happy with yours as I am with my 9 year old version . Matt
    Matt, I had the alarms turned off, just the noise / bells / beep beeps. The sensors are still active.

There are some that are tricky to turn off. Further my lane assist mirror lights are permanently turned off and 2 x lane correction sensors have to be turned off each time I get i n the car. But, it's just a matter of starting the car, pressing one button for 3 seconds and all good

cheers Phill

Excellent way of doing it , I see a few complaining about all the new features that are now standard on just about all of them . Happy times ahead , I hope you have as good a run with yours as iv had with mine that is on its 10 th year .
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

The new one don’t like city driving the DPFs clog up they need running time over 80 km for a bit too regenerate the DPF.

A lady at work has a new BT 50 which is a rebadged Isuzu and tows a horse float but till has the DPF light come on just from her travelling to work with no highway travelling she had it back to the dealership twice for this .

Very nice rig. Often overlooked by many but those weather shields are worth their weight in gold. May I ask what they cost as an extra from Isuzu?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    Very nice rig. Often overlooked by many but those weather shields are worth their weight in gold. May I ask what they cost as an extra from Isuzu?
    I got nothing from Isuzu. Just a standard SX , but Silver paint option. I did most of the options myself.

Tray / canopy, suspension and tyres as well as bullbar were professional fitment, due to either sensors or more than a one person job.

Sorry for the confusion with the photo at Isuzu keema Springwood, I took that photo the other day as the dealer wanted to see my completed rig to show potential customers what can be done.

LP

here's the ute when I picked it up from the dealership...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    The new one don’t like city driving the DPFs clog up they need running time over 80 km for a bit too regenerate the DPF.

A lady at work has a new BT 50 which is a rebadged Isuzu and tows a horse float but till has the DPF light come on just from her travelling to work with no highway travelling she had it back to the dealership twice for this .
    yep Chris, I understand about the dpf... shit thing.

Dealer and my mech just told me to drive it like I I stole it. never baby these vehicles.

LP

DFA52647-FB03-45AD-BBB0-46DE7ECB7127.jpgI’ve had the Mazda version for a couple of years now, just over 50k kms. It’s been faultless.

didn’t we buy matching white colorados a few years back and now this???
    nil carborundum illegitimi

Phil where can you buy those window shields after market
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.