Land based fishing and crabbing close to Gympie
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Land based fishing and crabbing close to Gympie

  1. #1
    Ausfish Bronze Member gpz1991's Avatar


    My Classifieds Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Land based fishing and crabbing close to Gympie

    Hey guys, new to area and still sorting out the boat, so thought I would see if there are any areas Gympie to Tin Can land based crabbing and fishin

  2. #2
    Ausfish Addict Lovey80's Avatar


    My Classifieds Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Land based fishing and crabbing close to Gympie

    Quote Originally Posted by gpz1991 View Post
    Hey guys, new to area and still sorting out the boat, so thought I would see if there are any areas Gympie to Tin Can land based crabbing and fishin
    Have a look at all the creeks in that area , especially if you want to take that left hand turn before TinCan and head towards Hervey Bay itís all good for both in that area.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  3. #3
    Ausfish Platinum Member


    My Classifieds Feedback

    (0% Positive Feedback)

    Re: Land based fishing and crabbing close to Gympie

    Kauri creek log camp but take lots of aero guard and tin can around the jetties whole Pilchards for jacks ,Google earth is your friend in this area, in tin can itself on the eastern side thereís lots of great flats area to pump yabbies to get a feed a whitening.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •