Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: found a new 21ft project

Re: found a new 21ft project

All i see is a bunch of ungrateful people running down someones forum its degrading your all degrading yet your all happy with the way you all act

Got me f... what your wives and children think of you acting like this, full grown men ####ing unbelievable..

Get more respect from immigrants in this country..

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    All i see is a bunch of ungrateful people running down someones forum its degrading your all degrading yet your all happy with the way you all act

Got me f... what your wives and children think of you acting like this, full grown men ####ing unbelievable..

I said I was done….

Firstly, it’s not your forum…it’s Ausfish, which is their forum.

Secondly, I don’t know why you suggest that anyone is “ungrateful” because I’m not sure that what you have brought to the table is something to be grateful for?

With all due respect, you have in my humble opinion, made what was once a terrific forum with wonderful contributors helping other like minded folk into a one person shit show.

I’m happy for you to report this and have me sidelined, but FMD, this forum is not about just you!
    Matilda

Ok Gaz, I may be banned for this, BUT, there is a mental disease called Narcissism,
    How do I know, my son was diagnosed with it, and I can only handle one case at a time.
    I'm sorry to say but you exhibit every symptom of this and you act and respond exactly the same. You have many people on here that really try to help you including myself but I am now at the end of my patience.

I now will not follow any thread you post even though I have tried my best to help you. I will now not follow Ausfish to try and reset my own mentally, you are very challenging to most people.

I really hope you can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    Surely this deserves some Gif's..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing that many here are over it Gaz - I know as soon as I saw the thread it was a case of Here we go again .
    With a list as long as your arm of projects that have gone nowhere , regulars here can't take you serious .

Plenty have offered you a tonne of advice & it's mostly ignored ...... so why would you expect anything other than the responses that you are currently getting ? .

Honestly - put the cue in the rack or let it be ........

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Honestly - put the cue in the rack or let it be ........

Chris
    or just fuel up the boat and go fishing - like you have been telling us you are going to do for several years now....or its that all just bullshit too...?

Ausfish Silver Member

Attachment 125299 I think olmate is spamming! Its working too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

or just fuel up the boat and go fishing - like you have been telling us you are going to do for several years now....or its that all just bullshit too...?
    Let him finish the boat first ......

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

All he is doing is putting up new threads to see how many views & comments he can get, probably even got a little book to keep track of it all.

Ausfish Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Ehsman View Post
    All he is doing is putting up new threads to see how many views & comments he can get, probably even got a little book to keep track of it all.
    Yep ,its called trolling. Waste of time and space.

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Let him finish the boat first ......

Chris
    I think you have to be realistic Chris.....safe and seaworthy are the priorities..the rest is just window dressing and a reason to keep all this bullshit attention seeking trolling going..

I think you have to be realistic Chris.....safe and seaworthy are the priorities..the rest is just window dressing and a reason to keep all this bullshit attention seeking trolling going..

A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Ausfish Silver Member

^^^^^^ post of the year

OK Gazz. Enough piss taking. Let’s look at it objectively. You, as the seller, having put many hours into it, believe you have a very viable product for sale.

Become the buyer for a minute. You are always looking for a good deal. You turn up to see this boat. You find it’s on a cheap home-made trailer. It has a motor, rebuilt, with no manual or workshop history. The hull was a cabin boat. Now a centre console. You have no idea of structural changes to the hull and whether it affects structural integrity. It has a new transom. By a bloke who was learning as he went. Integrity unknown. It’s not painted. Steering cables run across the floor. Electric cables run across the floor. No storage. Nowhere to stow anchor. Nowhere to store or strap down battery. No rod holders. The boat has clearly been a project boat and is a very long way from being finished. But it’s perfect for someone wanting a project boat. So what would you offer ?

On the plus side. The boat right now is ideal for your expectation of what you want in a boat. You are happy to use it as is. So do that. Stop the crap and just go fishing. Plenty of kingies out there just waiting to be caught. Go and enjoy the bloody thing.