Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 150hp Etec

Re: 150hp Etec

Once those last made 3 cylinder etecs become affordable i wouldnt mind chucking one on my centre console

Not too sure how many were actually sold here, I think they went under before any were sent out here.

Ahh bugger, i see the odd big hp etec g2 engines come up but they still cost a fortune, i would still gamble on a older etec if it came up for a incredible price that i think is worth of wrighting off if it blew up

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Matt i was 500 meters offshore we even drifted within 20 meters of the north bommie at cronulla

We were in no danger, the driving manner, the battery placement, the 30 litres of fuel etc..

I have trust in a solar panel to rotate a straight 6 holden commodore water pump to move the water and shoot it out the side at 50 miles per hour it even works in the dark

We have no life jackets we just wear a car wheel tube around our waste self inflate it when we become air borne over a 60 foot tsunami and hopefully a disorderly comes along in his china boat to save our day say a amen and prayer

images (14).jpeg

Matt.......

Quote Originally Posted by shortthenlong View Post
    images (14).jpeg

Matt.......
    That was meant to confuse the dumb... job successful.