Thread: Noosa Boat Storage

Noosa Boat Storage

Hi Guys

Up at Noosa for the next week for 7 days and would love to bringthe boat up but we are staying in Hastings St so there are pretty limited options there.

Has anyone found a good place to store their boat up there whilst on holidays - somewhere where you can grab the boat early in the morning etc?

Boat is a 5.5m and is about 7m on the trailer.

Thanks

Blair

Ausfish Silver Member Ducksnutz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Noosa Boat Storage

Hey Blair, if you’re staying on the beach side of Hastings you’re pretty limited in storing the boat anywhere including the public car park down the end as the council are pretty savage in fining etc.

If you’re on the opposite side where the units back on to the canal, some of the appartments have pontoons that I think you can tie up to if you’re staying there. I’m not sure where you’d store the trailer except for the boat ramp car park.

In failing that, you may be able to just anchor up somewhere on the canal but I’d check the laws etc on that.
    Matilda

Re: Noosa Boat Storage

I dont know about Noosa but in Newport Waterways it is illegal to just anchor up. You can anchor up with a property owner if you know one or fish from the boat but not anchor up and leave.
    Mick
    Not all tools are usefull.
    Nappies and politicians should be changed regularly for the same reason..