Thread: Minn Kota I-Pilot Remote

Ausfish Platinum Member

Minn Kota I-Pilot Remote

Well after a few years of it being babied and looked after, it has finally kicked the bucket.

Anyone know where I can get a new one from, or does anyone know anyone who has one that they no longer need and are interested in selling it.

I've found them on e-bay new, mainly in the states, but for the price of them, I'd rather put that towards a new motor, but then I'd have the old motor that there is nothing wrong with sitting around

Minn Kota Remote.png

Any help appreciated
    Cheers
    Corry

Re: Minn Kota I-Pilot Remote

I can help check your pm.
    cheers ray

I can help check your pm.<br>cheers ray

I would be interested in how you end up. I have a problem with my remote also and have considered getting a new one.

A mate has just gone through this due to some grub knocking his remote and other gear off. He ended up getting a mini remote from Amazon in the US for a lot less money than any option locally. It does have a limited feature set compared to the full size remote but does everything he wants it to. There are a couple of different versions - just need to get the right one. Unit works ok apparently.

I have the app you can down load that Bluetooths to your Minkota , we had to use it up in North Queensland when the bloke I was with dropped his over the side . It worked a treat for the short term . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Mines 2014. Dunno if it has Bluetooth. Problem with mine is the thread on the battery cover is rooted and it’s held down with tape. Works mostly but does have a habit of powering off at the wrong time.