Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Aluminium T Top Roof

Re: Aluminium T Top Roof

My fuel filter and V block came today from Whitworths,i tested my two port/star lights, anchor light and two cabin lights at full brightness anditsonly using .95amps quiet happy with that no need for a big 100ah battery and to carry it in and out of the boat
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like we have good weather for this weekend maiden guys wish me luck

Boat will be maiden tomorrow guys hopefully at my local lake if i can gain access by the entry (entry has abig lump unsure if trailer will have clearance) i'll have two go pro 7 cameras recording i'll have one attached to the car roof while reversing down the ramp and one on the splashwell facing the engine whilei attempt to drive the boat off the trailer, there will be 3 of us on board, restless night tonight and i think tonight i'll get no sleep lol

As for the boat if she cracks in half, engine falls off or something wild and crazy happens to the boat no one who helped with advice over the 3.5 years will be held accountable for whatever advice i followed it was my build if it f... up its all on me, my hands my work my responsibility

Pretty sure shes going to be ok tho either a disastour or a thai happy ending i'll have it on video haha

Good luck Gazza! Enjoy splashing the new ol' girl.

Thanks Moph

If i can use the lakes ramp im probably going to zip up and down the small channel its only about 700 meters long but if something were to happen we could drift either side of the channel if all is ok i'll take her out into the lake and zip around

Hope it all goes well and your journey is trouble free . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Million possibilities running through my head... 2 hours sleep last night, anxiety hittin the roof

Loved the build i woulddo another in a heart beat but i would do it differently

Hope it all pansout and i can move forward with the build and start thinking about painting the top half and sides, installing the t top and seats she'll look smick as

Didn't you go out today for the first trip?

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    Didn't you go out today for the first trip?
    Postponed until Sunday (today). Luck he did it blew dogs of chains out this way

Shakey - If only I lived near the coast

Good luck gazza .
    "The Days Pass happily for me where ever my ship sails "
    - joshua slocum

Thanks guys

Noel nah i had to goto the hospital yesterday so that took up the day, i now have the trailer hooked up ready to go just waiting on my cousin

OH, so it's still on then?

Come on Gaz, we are all hanging to find out how it all went!

Did anyone hear of a marine rescue in progress in the Sydney area today...?

Just asking for a friend..?..

Sorry guys had engine problems she was limited to 3000rpm and had 6 beeps, 3000rpm was just a very tad bit off from getting on the plane, with a hydrofoil she would have easily planed at 3000rpm