Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Prop wear

  1. #1
    Ausfish Addict disorderly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In the Jungle

    Prop wear

    I seem to have a bit of wear and tear on me prop..

    Do youse reckon its fixable...

    prop wear.jpg

  2. #2

    Re: Prop wear

    One out of 3 blades ain’t too bad.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Re: Prop wear

    Some bog and matching paint, no one will ever know !

  4. #4

    Re: Prop wear

    And no one bothered to let the person know he was dragging his leg down the road. WHAT THE HELL. Plenty of clearance now, so shouldn't have that problem again.

  5. #5

    Re: Prop wear

    A tiny bit of corrosion
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #6

    Re: Prop wear

    They’ll buff out.

    for the first one. How do you not know?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  7. #7

    Re: Prop wear

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    They’ll buff out.

    for the first one. How do you not know?
    A Stanage trip ...

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  8. #8

    Re: Prop wear

    I'd certainly recommend checking the oil in the gearbox before you light that sucker up!

  9. #9

    Re: Prop wear

    That's one way of checking for line around the prop shaft.

    Here's another angle of that fine easy-service modification:

    screenshot_20210719_191125_chrome_312f93c220224d43720d8837906d28ae1caadf2f.jpg

  10. #10

    Re: Prop wear

    That second one would be a perfect fixer upper
    $200 repair and good to go sell for 5k

  11. #11

    Re: Prop wear

    Wazza is that you?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  12. #12

    Re: Prop wear

    Running a stainless steel prop does that

    Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    A tiny bit of corrosion

  13. #13

    Re: Prop wear

    Jesus, never thought of that.....

  14. #14

    Re: Prop wear

    Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    A tiny bit of corrosion
    Look out Noel, Brett with his corrosion issue will be all over this 🤪🤪


    Shakey - If only I lived near the coast

  15. #15

    Re: Prop wear

    I think he flooded the engine


    Merc.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us