Thread: 1993 Stingray 5.2 Plate Centre Console

1993 Stingray 5.2 Plate Centre Console

Just found one in great nic and hoping someone may have a bit of background. Pick it up Saturday and looking forward to our first fish in Moreton Bay. Had a test run today in some choppy westerlies and not a drop of spray in the cab. Why dont they make boats like these anymore?

Re: 1993 Stingray 5.2 Plate Centre Console

Pic would be handy?
    What could go wrong.......................

Well respected builder in the strathpine eara had a very good following in the day noted as a good sea boat

I've fished many times with a friend that owns a larger 7m model. They are built like a tank. His is on I think the 4th new motor since I've known him and Im pretty sure he bought it second hand many years ago.

Not sure how the dead rise differed in different models but the two I've fished out of were both a very shallow dead rise that were pretty rough when the wind chops up.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

We used to tow one out to NW Island in the 80s and early 90s. Great boat, was sorry when my mates father sold it. I would like one myself.

Thanks. Turns out it is a 90 series. Pick it up Saturday and will take some pics.