Thread: Moose Marine Mid Winter Ausfish Raymarine sale

Moose Marine Mid Winter Ausfish Raymarine sale

Howdy all. also thought id do some deals on some raymarine "mind you raymarine is about to have a price rise in a few days"

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Re: Moose Marine Mid Winter Ausfish Raymarine sale

Thanks Moose. I have the Raymarine a128 MFD unit with EV100 auto pilot. Would the Axiom Pro 12RVX be compatible with my current ECU and NMEA2000 network? I am electronically challenged. 😢SS

hi mate. yes it will. the axiom pro comes with a STNG-MICRO C adapter cable as axiom generation migrates to a standard NMEA2K plug.

but yep. no worries

www.moosemarine.com.au

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemoose View Post
    hi mate. yes it will. the axiom pro comes with a STNG-MICRO C adapter cable as axiom generation migrates to a standard NMEA2K plug.

but yep. no worries

Hi Anthony,
    It's about time to take the plunge and upgrade. I'm embarrassed to say that I've been left behind in tech. improvements. My trusty old Furuno 7000 is still doing it's thing but I need to get with the program. Can you tell me is there anything out of Furuno that rivals, or is better than, the Axiom pro RVX for the same category. I've had Furuno on most of my rec. and commercial vessels and would like to stay with them but without the latest Navionics bathymetry I think they're falling behind. Your thoughts and a deal would be nice.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by fishtragic View Post
    Hi Anthony,
    It's about time to take the plunge and upgrade. I'm embarrassed to say that I've been left behind in tech. improvements. My trusty old Furuno 7000 is still doing it's thing but I need to get with the program. Can you tell me is there anything out of Furuno that rivals, or is better than, the Axiom pro RVX for the same category. I've had Furuno on most of my rec. and commercial vessels and would like to stay with them but without the latest Navionics bathymetry I think they're falling behind. Your thoughts and a deal would be nice.
    Mark
    Hi Mate. so the Furuno TZT3 MFD is in the same c atagorty and is a pretty decent piece of kit for sure. i do find though whilst its exceptional in a commercial sense it can be a trickier/overkill in recreational sense. depending on budget. the furuno MAXseas and 3d effect is rather good mapping wise but it would well exceed most peoples budgets. An argument would then be made for Garmin with their pretty extensive and easy to use mapping system for sure,
    What sort of fishing/boating do you do. and where abouts?

moose

www.moosemarine.com.au

These days most of my fishing is shallow to 120 metres offshore and occasional deep drop. I do a month or so in FNQ and mainly reef fish but I've been doing more barra fishing each trip and would love side/down scan, 3D ability. The TZT3 is certainly nice but over budget and overkill as you say. I'm assuming the Axiom price is head unit only. What's the damage with a 1Kw transducer/ side scan hardware?

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    Hahahahahah.....just wait till the Dizzy Rascal rap starts

Quote Originally Posted by fishtragic View Post
    These days most of my fishing is shallow to 120 metres offshore and occasional deep drop. I do a month or so in FNQ and mainly reef fish but I've been doing more barra fishing each trip and would love side/down scan, 3D ability. The TZT3 is certainly nice but over budget and overkill as you say. I'm assuming the Axiom price is head unit only. What's the damage with a 1Kw transducer/ side scan hardware?
    Howdy mate. shot you a PM.

Moose

www.moosemarine.com.au