Thread: brass monkey fridge

brass monkey fridge

Ok bought a 50lt duelzone for $250 just before xmass been running it on duel zone and 240 since ,freezer set to -14 and fridge side set to 2 and did a 12v test on it the other day and used 38amps for 20hours which i thought was good my beers a supppppper cold and stuff stays frozen and its very quite infact its quiter than my eclips engle so far im very happy with it for a $250 12v fridge with a 3year warrenty.

Re: brass monkey fridge

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    Ok bought a 50lt duelzone for $250 just before xmass been running it on duel zone and 240 since ,freezer set to -14 and fridge side set to 2 and did a 12v test on it the other day and used 38amps for 20hours which i thought was good my beers a supppppper cold and stuff stays frozen and its very quite infact its quiter than my eclips engle so far im very happy with it for a $250 12v fridge with a 3year warrenty.
    Yes I like the Brass Monkey, very quick to cool down $250 for a dual zone 50 l is cheap as chips, must have missed that special. I think I paid $450. I see that the price is currently $640 in a particular chain of stores but the guy said they'll be reduced for Easter. Bloody scam if you ask me as they were $540 only a few months ago.
    One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce and canonized those who complain.
    Thomas Sowell