Thread: i thought this bloke was pretty handy with a sword/clever, nothing wasted

i thought this bloke was pretty handy with a sword/clever, nothing wasted

Pretty nice cut of a tuna only the tail went to waste the meat was filled with blood tho or so i thought

Re: i thought this bloke was pretty handy with a sword/clever, nothing wasted

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Pretty nice cut of a tuna only the tail went to waste the meat was filled with blood tho or so i thought

Yes gazz , clever allright with said machette . Must have had good practice over time ey.

I want to see how he keeps that machete sharp ?
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post

The blood in the fish is a requirement for sashimi, bled, lot less $'s.

Old mate certainly knows his way around a blade but those chunks and the size/quality of the fish tells me it's not destined for sashimi. Definitely need to be bled properly and looked after for that end.