Thread: Echomap Plus 95sv –display speed in knots and depth in metres– can it be done?

Echomap Plus 95sv –display speed in knots and depth in metres– can it be done?

Another Echomap Plus 95sv setup question for my mate’s unit.

As the title suggest looking for some knowledge on whether Echomap Plus 95sv is able to display the depth in metres and at the same time display the speed in knots. I. e part imperial - part metric. I know how to do set it up on my Lowrance system and have it set that way.

I printed out the Garmin manual and it was next to useless for this. And I was not able to find a Youtube video that showed how.

If it can be done, guidance on how to do it would be great.

Thanks
    Steve

Re: Echomap Plus 95sv –display speed in knots and depth in metres– can it be done?

Short answer is yes, mine is set like this. As for how, will get back to you.

Re: Echomap Plus 95sv –display speed in knots and depth in metres– can it be done?

Yes even my old Navman could do that it’s in settings
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

ta - I am looking for the 'how' doing this for a mate who is not tech savv

It is not my Unit (mine is a Lowrance and it also does it and would believe the other manufacturers units can do the same)

I fished with him a few weeks ago and he will benefit from some assistance. I have probably sent him near on 10 youtube links on his unit and how to set it up

I am hoping to adjust the unit on the way home from work in his carport.

yes its in "custom"
    home-settings-system-units-customs and then select speed-vessel speed-knotts. and then back, depth- meters.

Moose

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

brilliant and a huge thank you - we are on the way to setting this up right