Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Landline and shark numbers

  1. #1

    Landline and shark numbers

    https://www.abc.net.au/landline/shar...shark/13307748

    Saw this on the weekend. Don't realistically see anything coming out of it, but at least a conversation has started.

  2. #2

    Re: Landline and shark numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bremic View Post
    https://www.abc.net.au/landline/shar...shark/13307748

    Saw this on the weekend. Don't realistically see anything coming out of it, but at least a conversation has started.
    Iím glad the conversation has started. Way too many sharks around these days. If we can manage every other fishery sustainably then Iím sure we can manage a shark fishery sustainably as well. Make them fin the sharks at sea before returning to shore and leave the fins in the water.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us