Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Some guys are just lucky.

  1. #1

    Some guys are just lucky.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2

    Re: Some guys are just lucky.

    Yeah I donít know he puts a phenomenal amount of time on the water, he might be blessed with sponsors and all the good gear but he puts in lots of hours to get the rewards.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Re: Some guys are just lucky.

    Luck has a lot less to do with it than countless hours of on water time.

  4. #4

    Re: Some guys are just lucky.

    Not trying to hijack this thread. Welcome back Sottar. Its good to hear your opinion. Always valuable.
    Mick
    Not all tools are usefull.
    Nappies and politicians should be changed regularly for the same reason..

  5. #5

    Re: Some guys are just lucky.

    Yeah the guys put in big hours offshore and have sensational gear that memories the seafloor and they know how to use it
    Absolutely luck LOL

    Sent from my VOG-L09 using Ausfish mobile app
    Cheers

    Trev

  6. #6

    Re: Some guys are just lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    Luck has a lot less to do with it than countless hours of on water time.
    Yep, you make your own luck.

  7. #7

    Re: Some guys are just lucky.

    Greg sure is one of those guys us weekend fishermen envy.
    Gives us hope and something to strive to achieve.
    Iíve got a few of his DVDís, he seems a very humble person and happy to pass on advice and tips.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Re: Some guys are just lucky.

    Yeah big shame he doesn't jump on here any more.
    Plenty of one in a lifetime fish for me caught by Greg, dad and Foxy
    Countless, countless hours of sounding to do it.

    Sent from my CPH1715 using Ausfish mobile app

  9. #9

    Re: Some guys are just lucky.

    There is always an element of luck, but there is a much more important element at play called skill/knowledge which Greg has worked bloody hard at to be where he is presently..

    He deserves everything he gets/achieves and is a top bloke who unselfishly shares a lot of that knowledge/skill just to help others out when lots don't..

    Congrats to him and the team, will take someone exceptional to beat him next year as well let me tell ya

  10. #10

    Re: Some guys are just lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzer View Post
    Yeah big shame he doesn't jump on here any more.
    Plenty of one in a lifetime fish for me caught by Greg, dad and Foxy
    Countless, countless hours of sounding to do it.

    Sent from my CPH1715 using Ausfish mobile app
    hose guys were a big loss to the forum.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us