Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: My 2400 Kevlacat build

Re: My 2400 Kevlacat build

Yeah proper pain to remove, the top is a sail track in a U shape that runs all the way around the hardtop.

The 3 sides of the clears are all one piece, so it slides in all the way around. The bottom is screwed to the windscreen with alloy plates and they have sikaflexed under the plates to seal aswell

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

Dunno whether I'd want to take them off and put them back on till you are ready to get them patched and reinforced properly....You might be able to punch it while the clears are still in place ..just get someone to hold something solid on the opposite side while you give it a quick hard punch..amd maybe put some tape over it like Sam suggested to hold it better till you can repair them..just a thought anyway..

Agree...taking it off is a once only. At repair time I might just get them to sew in a zip up that join on both sides. It'd give it some flex on the corner and not look like a patch job

Quote Originally Posted by wahoofishingcrew View Post
    Agree...taking it off is a once only. At repair time I might just get them to sew in a zip up that join on both sides. It'd give it some flex on the corner and not look like a patch job

Good idea..mine are in 3 pieces with zips in the front corners...mine also have zips on Fabric in the top sailtrack so each of the 3 sections which are on press studs on the bottom can be undone and removed entirely in a matter of seconds..