Thread: Makeing your own lithium battery pack

Makeing your own lithium battery pack

Has anyone thought about makeing there own 280amp tithium i found this youtube clip very interesting theres other cells too lithium titanate cells and there very interesting too its got me thinking.

Re: Makeing your own lithium battery pack

They work out much more expensive per AH, think i just seen 100ah lithium batteries under 500 bux

I was googling last night at work when I had a spare few mins exactly the same thing

my concern is stuffing it up and having a spectacular flash of white happen in my hand s
    with these you get good quality cells and a battery management system that allows 100-150 amp discharge so when you have a few batteries you can run hefty inverters to run microwaves toasters kettles etc

You have to compare these to quality batteries around the $1500 range not the junk you see for $442 on special that only manage 50 amp discharges and 1/3 the cycle life

the better batteries also handle higher input charges 40 amps or more for quick recharges

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    They work out much more expensive per AH, think i just seen 100ah lithium batteries under 500 bux
    Those 6 cylinder batteries would be 270 amp at 13.2volts at 493US.

Quote Originally Posted by stevej View Post
    I was googling last night at work when I had a spare few mins exactly the same thing

my concern is stuffing it up and having a spectacular flash of white happen in my hand s
    with these you get good quality cells and a battery management system that allows 100-150 amp discharge so when you have a few batteries you can run hefty inverters to run microwaves toasters kettles etc

You have to compare these to quality batteries around the $1500 range not the junk you see for $442 on special that only manage 50 amp discharges and 1/3 the cycle life

the better batteries also handle higher input charges 40 amps or more for quick recharges

Those cylinder batteries are lithium titanate oxide and there cycle life it way better than the lifepo4, this guy stuck a nail into a small lifepo4 and wow it exploded, the guy that did the 280amp pack dose a test and hes very interesting and tests everthing with a bms.

Attachment 123661

thats the internals of one of those sub $500 100a/h lifepo4 batteries
    facebook is plastered with adds for them atm

almost junk quality mate bought one and it wouldn’t run his 55 pound motorguide at full power before tripping

Chris take note of that video "A Grade Cells" Chinese are known for recycling cells re wrapping old cells and classing them as new A grade also selling lower grade cells as high quality A grade they do it with all there lithium batteries, do agoogleon some of the stories before u buy

Theres a reason aussie lithium titinate sellers charge $80-$120 a cell

Aussie seller here they cant sell u gabage because they'll be sued easy https://www.capitel.com.au/products/...tanate-battery

Buy from china its a big gamble read the reviews on ali express or dh gate