Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quintrex

Re: Quintrex

Noel could it be they ploughed a swell or wave? The brisbane yamaha only do one video in the rough but they use the big 610 it has the apex hull but it has a different name

No idea, anything's possible, but it wasn't a rough day, lots of tiller steer tinnies out.

There is this one i mentioned earlier apex hull in what they call rough seas, to me that is just a choppy day not really rough seas

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    There is this one i mentioned earlier apex hull in what they call rough seas, to me that is just a choppy day not really rough seas
    4:13 "Now look at these waves, they're 2 metres, they're curling on me!"

[camera pans out to show wind chop]

Yeah that is at best 1 meter of chop lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mopheus View Post

OMG that is hilarious.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Yeah 2 FOOT chop at best..

I didnt hear that before because I mute the video's whenever that idiot is on...

I seriously cant even stand listening to him..

Yep, two foot chop is my guesstimate.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not actually dissing the Apex hull - I really don't have an opinion on them - but that guy is just so over-the-top with his praise. Used car salesman style but selling new boats.

Yep, two foot chop is my guesstimate.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not actually dissing the Apex hull - I really don't have an opinion on them - but that guy is just so over-the-top with his praise. Used car salesman style but selling new boats.
    Wait till you meet him in person. I left the yard very quickly

Matt

the waves are curling on me ha ha ha , stuffed if i pay 50 k for that though ,

"This is a seriously capable offshore boat" @ 3.44 minutes of video. Not bad for an open boat, hope he doesn't give novices the wrong impression. Quintrex has come a long way since my first boat in 1977, a secondhand 15ft Fishabout MK2.

Just something to consider if anyone is looking at spending big dollars on a Yellowfin platey..

Seems this tradey is not impressed by both the factory and dealer fitout...

Short video on page states "I'm an electrician and I reckon thats some of the fukking worst shit i've come across in my life"...

You would be pretty annoyed paying $100 plus an hour to have that quality of work done to your new pride and joy...

Is this commonplace throughout the Telwater boats or did this owner just get a crappy dealer who didnt even bother tidying up the factory wiring as well....?

yellowfin wiring...jpg

It's a bit hard to say, but unless he got a complete package from Telwater, then his dealer did the fitup, that said, their attention to detail is not exactly first class.

I've noticed quite a lot of Freestylers for sale recently, most boats less than a year old.....got to have something that the owners don't like.

That hull would ride rough in anything nearing a metre chop....the flare dictates that.
    Jack.

Not much love for Quintrex on the facebook right now.....even Barcrusher is sticking the boot in.......

https://www.facebook.com/BarCrusherB...01244776613091