Thread: Sunshine Coast 13.02.21

Sunshine Coast 13.02.21

Fished for a Spanish last Friday and had a fair few baits snipped early , but didn’t manage to stay hooked up on any till about 10am . For some reason they then started feeding more aggressively and got some solid hook ups . Managed to get 3 fish in three passes over a bit of bait sitting on a shallow pinnacle . Left them biting and took an early mark before any sharks turned up. I
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D061E2DD-E09A-41F5-A464-AA6BF362100C.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	123281  
    Keep Ya Tip UP
    Beast

Re: Sunshine Coast 13.02.21

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
    Fished for a Spanish last Friday and had a fair few baits snipped early , but didn’t manage to stay hooked up on any till about 10am . For some reason they then started feeding more aggressively and got some solid hook ups . Managed to get 3 fish in three passes over a bit of bait sitting on a shallow pinnacle . Left them biting and took an early mark before any sharks turned up. I
    Great fish buddy ,so enjoyable when it comes together. Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Did a change of tide/increase or decrease in run etc. have anything to do with the bite trigger?

I like fishing for Spanish around the top of the tide but in this case I recon they just decided it was time to eat.
    Keep Ya Tip UP
    Beast