Thread: Please help me Identify this 2004 Savage 4.8m, its not a centurion !

Please help me Identify this 2004 Savage 4.8m, its not a centurion !

Definitely not a centurion, it has a steeper wind break cuddy (kinda like a seafarer viking). Anybody know which model this is? I want to identify its specs please.

132871706_1116523852193096_3777422718041215425_n.jpg

Re: Please help me Identify this 2004 Savage 4.8m, its not a centurion !

Its beam is only 1.8m, the centurion had a 2.1m beam.

I cannot find any info for this boat, but it is in sensational condition and I like the tall screen.

Please help if you have any idea on which model!

If it's a glass 2004 model Savage, it could be one of the Chinese built models, look for a dealer and see what they know, I will ask my local guy, he sells Savage glass boats I think.

Thanks Noel, kinda hoping somebody has owned one as need a quick answer.

Didnt know Savage did a chinese model. The glass is really solid looking and the fit and finish really tidy.

looks older then 2004 even back then they were a nicer more modern looking hull then that

Yes I think so, the Centurion. Although I actually prefer this style as the screen is eye height, you get far less spray in the face and very tall pedestals make it way more comfortable to stand and steer than lower modern cab profiles.

I thought this distinctive cuddy cab would have been easily indentifiable, being prior to the lower cuddy cabs (which get more spray in your face). It cetainly sounds like a strong hull. But with no info I cant just buy it.