Thread: Here we go !

Free Membership

Cool Here we go !

Hi all, getting back into boating after a 20 year dry spell, this time I'll be taking my boys, how cool is that ! ,
    I have engaged the boys by doing some research on line regarding rods and reels , pots etc etc fishing spots out in Moreton Bay etc etc .
    They seem to be pretty keen ( at this stage ) so will see if I can keep the momentum up.
    Youtube has been a great resource tool.
    Looking to get a Quintrex Fishabout and have a few questions to ask on the forum regarding some options.

Happy days ahead

Blog Entries

Re: Here we go !

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    Hi all, getting back into boating after a 20 year dry spell, this time I'll be taking my boys, how cool is that ! ,
    I have engaged the boys by doing some research on line regarding rods and reels , pots etc etc fishing spots out in Moreton Bay etc etc .
    They seem to be pretty keen ( at this stage ) so will see if I can keep the momentum up.
    Youtube has been a great resource tool.
    Looking to get a Quintrex Fishabout and have a few questions to ask on the forum regarding some options.

Happy days ahead
    Good to hear Ant Man, enjoy the whole process and keep us up to date with your success.