Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Aluminium Trailer Build Tandem Axle (On a budget)

Re: Aluminium Trailer Build Tandem Axle (On a budget)

Quote Originally Posted by gunna View Post
    Can’t remember exactly, but I thought you had said in the other thread that you still had a fair bit of work to do on the outside hull. Something to keep you busy while you wait?
    The outside of the hull has to wait untill the ally trailer is finished and registered as when im swapping trailer i need to prop up the hull on blocks the plan is to do the bottom of the hull at this point atm there is no access the old trailers frame and the two long bunks cover the hull

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Didn't you have 30 m of cloth still or is my memory shite.
    Its the resin i need Digs resin and cloth, i have about maybe 5L of resin and around 7 meters of double bias

My floor fillets are going to use the last resin than i have to sit on my hands

Only work i could do is sand the sides of my hull

Not sure what the go is tho, early this morning i received a email saying the order was shipped and tracking provided

Just late tonight i receieved another email saying "your order is complete on our end" so i need to call in the morning to find out if its been shipped or not

What "floor fillets"?

Hard to say.. where the plywood floor meets the hull on the inside of the hull above the chines the flooring is 15mm tall plywood i need to glue the floor to the hull aroundthe outside radius of the floor

Hard to explain

Gazza, Re: your ebay orders and delivery's, it must really depend on where they ship from and how fast the supplier get's the good to carrier.

I ordered a 12v TV on 14th and was delivered today the 17th. From Queanbeyan to Newcastle. I did pay the extra $10 for express post but pretty happy with that. Via Aust Post.

Muz

Ahh bloody hell i was up and down 7 times today thinking a courier was at the door only once a courier was there and whem im woken up from sleeping the meds knock me about i open t he door the courier handed my the winch part of the order i closedthe door and had to go back to sleep i just got up and checked ghe order it says item 2 of 2 no 1 of 2 was delivered and its to late to call DHL or the company i bought the winch post from

I really hope i didnt just lose the winch post ffs

This is all that has shown up today courier just came at 8pm with the u bolts

Why do you buy U bolts on ebay , buy local not ebay chinese, I bought one u bolt today from my local store , maybe they came from china but the bloke I bought it off said thank you , enough for me to go back and not friggin ebay. I buy from this store a lot , local blokes all good.
    Hey Gazza , support bricks and mortar , fark ebay off. Just my Ozzie bit ok
    Muz

Hey Muz my whole trailer is built from parts bought from within australia, the parts may be manufactured in china but i cant control that factor i also cant control if a shop is aussie ran and chinese owned, in this day and age its highly likely a foreign person owns these companies i can pick and chose who i shop with but when we are flooded with people residi g in other countries running busineses in australia there are very few that state australian own and ran these days because everything is foreign owned

ok y doky just saying a mortar shop may save you some grief, they are out there.
    Muz

All good Muz i very very rarely order anything direct from china im too impatient waiting 4 weeks for delivery

Someone is in a bit of trouble lol

Holly shit bawa trailer parts just updated my shipping cost for 2x 83 inch axles delivered they want $154 for shipping alone there website quotes $105 for shipping

ARK Led lights just arrived at 8pm

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Yeah i hear u Col i thought i would buy the materials last night to finish off my floor ordered 24L of resin, 20m of cloth and a pile of qcell for floor fairing i left a note "order to be picked up instore before u close for holidays".... the buggers didnt see the note and shipped out the order...

When a order is shipped out before a wednesday there is a very slim chanxe of it being delivered on the friday but with cv19 and xmass shut down i cant see it being delivered untill next year a bloody shame
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    ARK Led lights just arrived at 8pm
    Can't see any side lights.