Thread: Vintage Inboard Cruisers to Centre Console Conversion

Ausfish Silver Member

Re: Vintage Inboard Cruisers to Centre Console Conversion

This thread is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
    It takes 20 minutes to take the boat off the trailer and set it at 400mm off the ground...
    Yes, I can show you, but why bother. You don't listen.

Pigs ass it takes 20mins..

Giddyy u have msg'ed me with advice but you done so in private as u would get flamed for your process in main for yet you made that last post?

Sick of the bs on here seriously
    Attached Images Attached Images

I guess these things depend on location, helpers and lots of other things, if you have lots of space, you can hook the car up, tie the boat to a convenient spot, drive off a bit, (staying straight) put your foam under the stern, then drive off completely, however, that requires at least twice the entire car and trailer length of free space, then enough to get the car and trailer out once the boat is off. I used to do it this way, on my own in probably 30mins (that's with a cat) my tinny I can get it off, on the grass in about 5mins, without the car. I do agree getting it away from the fence would be nice, how is anyone's guess, drag it on timber?

Noel it wont be on timber, im going to lift the hull during painting once its cured it q
    Will be lowered onto timber wrapped in carpet but people on here dont let u get to annouance that before they flame and criticise ur work unfortunatly, i have mentioned it now as im guided by your advice, ftr

Have so far sanded 1/4th of one side and she has came out really nice all that shit flaky paint has been sanded back to gelcoat absolute ton and tons of chips

From this to that

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Giddyy u have msg'ed me with advice but you done so in private as u would get flamed for your process in main for yet you made that last post?

Sick of the bs on here seriously
    I got back on here a little while ago as things had settled down but looks like it's back to the same old crap again, even Scottar came back until last week.

Gazzza, I've done it myself and it is literally 10 mins work. What you might consider is if you have a look at Giddyups post he has done a lot more work on his boat in less than 80 posts versus your 3300 odd posts. Maybe you should listen more. I'm now out of this site for another few weeks before a look in.

Im going to go with 2 pack paint opel white, epoxy undercoat the same brand as the 2 pack paint

#### it i will just leave seems you all point the finger at me for causing the truble whem im the one copping the shit left right and ####ing center i defend my self against a bunch of useless pricks and im the problem #### it im over it

Aww dont do that Gaz...

My netflix is on the blink..

Karma's a bitch, huh....maybe you should have thought more about all the unkind names you have called many others on here that have given their time and tried to help you and in my case ,you and your blackdog buddy sticking it to me a couple of years back about me having a Chinese boat yet most everything you buy is from China..

When I asked you (first privately, which you ignored, then on the forum) to refrain from your smart ass, personal attacking, derailing bullshit on my threads, you again ignored my request and replied " just filling you with enlightenment, sunshine "..

Treat people badly and disrespectfully and act like a hypocrite and it just comes back to bite you on the ass..

what brand name you thinking off, as i will probably like to roll some 2pk myself

Seems like Gaz has gone, I wonder how the boat is going? Whether he got under people's skin with his sometimes unorthodox approach to things, at least he was "having a go" not too sure where or how all the racist stuff kept coming from, but, what's done is done I guess. Maybe he will just post a picture of progress without text to inflame others, or maybe he will just keep it to himself, which at times was probably the best option.

With regard to painting the hull so close to the fence. He should just paint it and the fence at the same time. Misssion Brown. Hull and Fence. Decision made & problem solved. 2 birds with 1 stone.
    Im a genius. No need to thank me Gazza.
    Mick
    Not all tools are usefull.
    Nappies and politicians should be changed regularly for the same reason..

Pics for u Noel considering u helped a lot with advice, that is only primer its about to bucket down so no more work can be done

The hull is really starting to take shape Gazza.

Getting closer to completion ✔️

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish forums