Thread: Vintage Inboard Cruisers to Centre Console Conversion

Re: Vintage Inboard Cruisers to Centre Console Conversion

Ya know what i have been given advice from 20 people yet i've seen 2 rebuilds of two blokes who have never commented on my build nor have they shown in step by step detailsof there rebuilds...

Guys show me your work! Stand up to your words and advice right here right now, this is the time to shine... so post it right here post all evidence of your past rebuild i'llbe awaiting..

Appoligies Cobbo,

Just checking on days of our life series

The creaking is coming from the trailer bunks flexing

Transom is rock solid

Blog Entries

I like the colour on that transom Gaz, what is it?

Cant really remember Funchy its just a Northane 2k Gray

I just went searching down memory lane to find my old thread about my cat rebuild, the thread is there, but the pictures are gone, is that normal for old threads?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    I just went searching down memory lane to find my old thread about my cat rebuild, the thread is there, but the pictures are gone, is that normal for old threads?
    yeah, most of my old fishing reports have no pics left

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    I like the colour on that transom Gaz, what is it?
    Pretty sure that colour is called Pigeonshit gray..

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    yeah, most of my old fishing reports have no pics left
    That should be a good excuse to post up some new reports and photo's ..it would make for better reading then most on here...

Hey gazza ..when should we finally expect to see the HMAS Gazza on the water...just asking for a mate..?...

Noel your the only one im actually listening to for advice

Made a post and deleted it.. put a few names out there of top blokes on this forum that stay out of the shit, cool headed blokes

All i see is about 6 piss heads that get on the internet to abuse people your not australia you're little weak men the size of an ants testical

You guys dont have a future a future takes views it takes pride in your self, nive peoplego everywhere, dudsjust drop off in life and continue being duds you guys are dead shits

It takes a computer a faceless contact to abuse people your super heros you have power over the internet... try unpluging your computer and see if you still wear the cape

Don't put too much faith in my knowledge, I always say I am no expert, but having rooted around fixing boats and surfboards, and replacing a couple of floors, I just convey what I have learned the hard way! I know lots of stuff about some pretty obscure things though, having been employed in diverse occupations over the years, from radio and TV repairs, outboard motors, boat sales and 25 years in IT, add in some part time stints in building/carpentry, fish market, delivery driver and lawn mower mechanic......pretty strange hey?
    edit....Abb diver and Shark Netter added to resume'

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gazza2006au View Post
    Made a post and deleted it.. put a few names out there of top blokes on this forum that stay out of the shit, cool headed blokes

All i see is about 6 piss heads that get on the internet to abuse people your not australia you're little weak men the size of an ants testical

You guys dont have a future a future takes views it takes pride in your self, nive peoplego everywhere, dudsjust drop off in life and continue being duds you guys are dead shits

It takes a computer a faceless contact to abuse people your super heros you have power over the internet... try unpluging your computer and see if you still wear the cape
    I only tried to help mate 😥

If my mercury 90 is under powered i will try get a engine like this 175hp Etec, i heard u can predict when the injectors are going to let go they have salt water in the injectors, but each enjector cost $400 new its quiet expensive on a 6cyl

these sound quite expensive 400 a pop wow wee , is that aussie dollars though

If my mercury 90 is under powered i will try get a engine like this 175hp Etec, i heard u can predict when the injectors are going to let go they have salt water in the injectors, but each enjector cost $400 new its quiet expensive on a 6cyl
    I owned a Ficht Ram, so the same as an Etec in a different cowl.

Myth 1. You cannot predict when the injectors will go.
    Myth 2. You can't just swap them and plug and play. Each injector has it's own coefficient that must be programmed into the EMM. Correct software is needed to do it. New injectors come with a printout that shows the coefficient. I have no idea how you determine them for second hand injectors.

Given Evinrude have left the outboard market I wouldn't buy anything Evinrude any more.