Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No one fishing?

Re: No one fishing?

I try to put up posts but get the sh!T's with loading pictures.
    Went out to the rous last weekend and caught 76 winter whiting and a couple of squid. Majority were in the 27-30cm range

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Likewise used to post a lot but:
    1. Got sick of personality conflicts and mods ruling with an iron fist which took some really informative members off the radar (yes they were perhaps controversial but maybe mods could delete posts rather than outright ban?)
    2. Had children and got serious illness for couple years resulting in deceased time to fish or post
    3. Too hard basket with resizing photos Etc Etc so posted reports less and less
    4. Friends moved to other sites - so did I.
    5. No offence to young folk but at times it was like a stroppy teenage kids forum - and I'm only mid 40's age.
    6. As per Gecko got sick of reports being criticised and ego bullshit
    7. Everyone gets bored in life - everyone needs change and that's just the way of things. Same happens in fishing clubs.

Speaking of change there's a reason I'm back & logged in - was wondering how it's going on here and if the issues above have improved. Can anyone update me with the resizing photos issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    franco I just open PAINT and the open photo file want and resize to say 30% and save, works for me..

I must admit that FB has the right idea, upload any size photo and it will adjust it for you so that anyone can view it, also makes it easy for me to download it back to send as an msm. It seems that a lot on here use Most of the social network for fishing activities whereas this forum tends to lend itself more to advice. I must admit that this is the way I tend to use it but I'm only a Newby in the social networking scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    I must admit that FB has the right idea, upload any size photo and it will adjust it for you so that anyone can view it, also makes it easy for me to download it back to send as an msm. It seems that a lot on here use Most of the social network for fishing activities whereas this forum tends to lend itself more to advice. I must admit that this is the way I tend to use it but I'm only a Newby in the social networking scheme of things.
    Fair suck o the sauce bottle Digs. It say's you joined in 2004. That's 12 years of networking. You'd be an an IT expert.
    Now, we won't talk about your fishing.