Thread: 1770 tomorrow

1770 tomorrow

G'day all,

Unforseen circumstances have seen a late spot for someone to come to 1770 with Lance (aussie123) and myself tomorrow. Leaving Redcliffe around 4pm ish, fishing offshore Sun, Mon, Tue and back in Brissie early Wednesday morning.

Won't cost you anything, just bring your own grog (I dont mind what you drink just dont get blind and no bottles of spirits) and I will look after the rest. If you are at all concerned about getting seasick this may not be the trip for you as we will not be coming home and it could be the longest three days of your life. We anchor on the shelf at night and not inside the reef so bear this in mind.

Preference given to blokes who have come out with me before and offshore fishing experience is a must.

Weather looks great, should be a belter with lots of quality fish.

Boat is a 2700 Noosa Cat with new four strokes.

Best to contact me by PM.

Cheers men.

Shane

Re: 1770 tomorrow

Just bumping this back to the top. Same details but leaving tomorrow 15/12 and back Friday night.... as an incentive I will make Xmas a bit cashhier for the right guy... Lance is not coming on this trip so certainly need someone who can hook and knows their way around a boat.

Cheers men.