Thread: Hi from South Australia

Hi from South Australia

Looking forward to chatting with all and sundry. Sold the dinghy and looking for a cat.

Re: Hi from South Australia

Hey man hows it going, im from s.a as well it seems south aussies are outsiders on this forum lol

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

that makes 3 of us !!

Originally from S.A. but that was 20 yes ago
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Same here. Spent the first 20 years in the Brighton/Glenelg area before spending the past 23 in Qld.
    Spent many hours fishing the old Brighton jetty before it got washed away in a storm and fished the Yorke peninsula for snaps and king George whiting and raked the shallows for blue swimmers.
    Great part of oz. Noticed the user name "lambkebab" We used to head to the lamb spit on jetty road after a night out at lennies tavern for the best souvlaki I have ever eaten.

May as well throw in that my nearest ocean is in SA and I'm even on Central oz time but still in NSW.................you guessed it broken hill.

Keen to to learn more about down that way as I know nothing of the area or it's fishing potential.