Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1770 easter

Re: 1770 easter

Boats almost there mate... Just waiting on a few electronics bits and pieces and I'm there. I'll take the boat up next week at this rate so if the weathers good next week end I'll do a bit of recon and grab a few reds while I'm up there.

What on earth are you bolting into it now Keith? The thing will have more electronics than an aircraft carrier LOL. How did you get on with the pod extensions and fuel tank - did you get the desired result ?

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    What on earth are you bolting into it now Keith? The thing will have more electronics than an aircraft carrier LOL. How did you get on with the pod extensions and fuel tank - did you get the desired result ?

Scott,

I actually tried to call you last night but the number I have for you must be your old number. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Keith

Looks like the weather is playing the game!!!!
    Like usual
    Central Coast Weather Forecast

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Looks like the weather is playing the game!!!!
    Like usual
    Central Coast Weather Forecast

Except that it looks like the weather might actually be going to play the game 👍

We might just be in luck. Keep ya fingers crossed.

I could play havoc with the weather and tell you I am coming up ..... but sadly that's not the case, so it will be fine!! Hope you blokes are rewarded for your efforts.

Scalem

weather starting to look very average, hopefully it calms down for you boys so you can get out there, not looking promising however.

Quote Originally Posted by hainsofast View Post
    weather starting to look very average, hopefully it calms down for you boys so you can get out there, not looking promising however.
    It's looking pretty good to me... Just not the Friday.

what site you looking at, sunday looks unreal

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Fitzs lagoon raft up on the Friday night???
    I'll be up Saturday now not Friday. Are you fellas going up keen to have the raft up the Sat night instead now?

Fridays looking better, we'll be heading up Thursday night still and coming back in Sunday so any night is good for us for a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by marto78 View Post
    Fridays looking better, we'll be heading up Thursday night still and coming back in Sunday so any night is good for us for a drink.
    I did look hard at the Friday, but I decided on the Sat so I can get aleast 3 good days in, instead of the 10 - 15 knts they predicting for Friday.

Either way it looks like its going to be a wet weekend.

Damn this weather is all over the place!

We're pulling the pin on leaving tonight but will keep an eye on the forecast and maybe get a window for an over nighter sat/ssun or sun/mmon.