Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dads weekend away

Re: dads weekend away

Thanks mate, hoping I haven't made a bad choice here but it will be nice to be on the water and a few days away with the boys.
    JN

Your going to kingfisher bay resort with a few of your mates! No wives, no kids! You've got a nice boat there too! How could that be a bad call!! Lol I know id rather be doing that than swinging a hammer! If you jag a couple of fish that would be a bonus! Good luck with it!

Andrew

Yeah mate, I know. It could flog down rain all weekend for all I care. A fish or two would be a bonus.
    JN

Hey mate,
    Two nearby ramps. One at river heads and one at urangan. Urangan used to have secure parking within walking distance. Kingfisher now have their barge transfer operations based at River Heads so I think that secure parking is now offered down there as well. There is stuff all at River Heads, but Urangan has just about everything so it depends on where you want to stock up. If you want boats to be accessible at all tides, it will mean anchoring a reasonable way out. A surf ski or SUP can be handy to avoid the swim out.

Cheers
    Craig