Thread: second round with ausfish!

second round with ausfish!

Hi there, I was poking around in ausfish back in 2012, just been out of the picture for a while, moved from Toowoomba to a property west of wandoan and am quietly getting closer to Stanage! Just spent 3 weeks up there over Xmas, which included camping at hexham for Xmas night with the wife and our 4 kids! Had a ball and caught some great fish! Anyway hope I can contribute in some form or another and keen to do some meet and greets this time around! Cheers

Blog Entries

Re: second round with ausfish!

Welcome back CW

any pics of Stanage trip? :-D

Yeah heaps funchy, still no idea on how to put them on here though, ill have a bit of a crack at some stage, every trip up there gets better and better! Have you been up there at all? I remember chatting with you a couple of years ago I think! Cheers

Blog Entries

I get up around 1770 a bit but am yet to get to Stanage. Looking to try Middle Creek for a few days in the next few months

Yeah righto, is that middle creek near turkey beach? I'm going to try launch at turkey soon and run out to Fitzroy and surrounding reef's from there, I heard pancake creek is good too, but like most places these days population growths are occurring!